West Bengal Civil Service Recruitment 2016 :: Group A, B, C, D : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) issued a job notification to recruit Group A, B, C, D vacancies in 2016 2017 officially through West Bengal Civil Service Exam (WBCS). Candidates who are searching for government jobs in West Bengal (WB), they can utilize this latest West Bengal Civil Service Group A , B, C, D employment notification. Eligible candidates should apply online application form against West Bengal Civil Service Recruitment notification. Eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, Pay Scale, exam date, exam fee, selection process, last date, syllabus and more information mentioned below.
West Bengal Civil Service Exam Latest Jobs 2016 – 17 Vacancy Details
No.of Vacancies : _
Type of Job : Government
Year : 2016 2017
Official Web Portal : www.pscwb.org.in
Jobs at : West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)
Name of the Exam : WBCS
Location : West Bengal (WB)
Name of the Post :
- West Bengal Civil Service (executive)
- West Bengal Commercial Tax Service
- West Bengal Agricultural Income Tax Service
- West Bengal Excise Service
- West Bengal Co-operative Service
- West Bengal Labour Service
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service
- West Bengal Employment Service
- West Bengal Police Service
- Superintendent, District Correctional Home/ Deputy Superintendent, Central Correctional Home
- Joint Block Development Officer
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practices
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service, Grade-I
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation)
- Chief Controller of Correctional Service
- Inspector of Co-Operative Societies
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and Rural Development Department
- Rehabilitation Officer under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department
Eligibility Details of West Bengal Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2016 – Group A, B, C, D Jobs
Educational Qualification : Applicants should possess Bachelor of Degree or its equivalent qualification from any government authorized university/institution. (refer notification)
Age Limit : Candidates age minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years for Group A, C, D and 20 to 32 years for Group B. Upper age limit is applicable as per govt norms to reserved category candidates.
Application/ Exam Fee : Interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 210/- Service Charge.
Selection Process : Applied candidates selection based on their performance in conducted written test, personality test, certificate verification.
Salary : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly payment from Government of West Bengal through Public Service Commission (WBPSC).
How to Apply Application for WBPSC 2016 Recruitment : Eligible candidates go through official website www.pscwb.org.in or www.pscwbonline.gov.in for online application form and submit last date of WBCS Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D.
Instructions to Apply Online :
- Visit official website of WBPSC Recruitment www.pscwb.org.in or www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
- Choose Online Apply Link
- Now full fill application form as per instructions and attach necessary certificates.
- Finally choose Submit option.
- Take a copy of printout for further reference.
West Bengal Civil Service Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D Syllabus, Exam Pattern : Candidates who want to know the Exam Syllabus & Pattern they should visit main site.
Remember Dates :
Online Application Submission Last Date : 28-11-2016
Date of Written Exam : 29-01-2017
Send Your Doubts Via Comment Box From Below
Candidates should download their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket before 10 days of test.
Doubts and more information applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official notification for recent employment (Sarkari Naukri) news.
Official Links :
Click to Download West Bengal Civil Service Exam Recruitment 2016 PDF Notification : http://www.pscwb.org.in/pdf/IMPORTANT%20INFORMATION_2017.pdf
Click to Apply Online Application Form 2016-17 : https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/apps/home/