UPSC Recruitment 2017 – 08 Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist-B and more Posts : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) inviting applications for 08 Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist, Technical Officer, Deputy Director vacancies with a official notification. Eligible candidates can apply online application form through official website of UPSC, www.upsc.gov.in and submit before last date.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued a notification about recruitment of 08 Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist, Technical Officer, Deputy Director vacancies through www.upsc.gov.in officially. Applicants should use these Latest Central Govt Jobs. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, date of exam, admit card, salary, syllabus, result and more information mentioned below.
UPSC Vacancy Details 2017 :
Advt No : 01/2017
No.of Posts : 08
Job Location : All Over India
Year : 2017 2018
Name of the Post :
- Superintending Anthropologist – 03
- Scientist – B – 03
- Technical Officer – 01
- Deputy Director – 01
Eligibility Details of UPSC Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should passed out Master’s Degree or its equivalent qualification from any government recognized university/ institute. (refer notification)
Age Limit : Contenders age minimum 35 years and maximum 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee : Interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 25/- depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using Net Banking SBI or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No fee for SC, ST, PH, Women reserved category candidates.
Selection Process : Participants selection based on their merit in Recruitment Test/ Interview by the UPSC selection committee.
Pay Scale : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary for UPSC Superintending Anthropologist, Scientist – B, Deputy Director, Technical Officer Vacancy.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates go through official website of UPSC, www.upsc.gov.in for online application form before ending date.
Instructions to Apply UPSC Jobs 2017 :
- Visit Official website www.upsc.gov.in.
- Choose Online Application Form link.
- Now full fill online application form as per guidelines and attach necessary scanned certificates.
- Finally submit choose option.
- Take a copy of printout for further reference.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 02-02-2017
- Last Date to Submit Completely Online Application Form : 03-02-2017
- Date of Recruitment Test/ Interview : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Main website
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : Before 10 days of test
- Result will be updated in this page.
For doubts & clarifications applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official pdf link.
Source File Links :
- Check Official PDF Notification : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/DETAIL_01_2017_Advt_Engl_0.pdf
- Click to Apply Online Application Form