TSPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutor Admit Card 2017 : Telangana State Public Service commission issued a job notification to recruit 331 Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutor vacancies through www.tspsc.gov.in 2017 – 2018 officially in Telangana. Candidates who are applied for this TSPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutor they should download Admit Card (Hall Ticket) before exam date through official website www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 :
No. of posts : 331
Notification no. : 40/2017
Type of Job : Government Job
Year : 2017 – 2018
Official Web Portal : www.tspsc.gov.in
Exam Date : Updated Soon
Answer Key : Update After Conduct Exam
Purpose : Admit Card (Hall Ticket)
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists – 205
- Tutors – 65
- Civil Assistant Surgeons – 43
- Dental Assistant Surgeon – 10
- Lecturers – 06
- Assistant Physiotherapist – 02
Download Admit Card TSPSC Recruitment :
Applicants who are applied for this TSPSC they should ready to download Admit Card (Hall Ticket) 2017 from its official website www.tspsc.gov.in. Applicants should carry the admit card hall ticket for written examination of Civil Assistant Surgeon, Tutors, Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists, Dental Assistant Surgeon, Lecturers, Assistant Physiotherapist vacancies. Now TSPSC recruitment selection committee is arrange the exam centers and they are ready to conduct the exam in various centers. Applicants should download TSPSC Admit Card (Hall Ticket) before exam through www.tspsc.gov.in
How to download Hall Ticket :
- Visit official website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Search Admit Card (Hall Ticket) Download option on home page.
- Chose the Download admit card (hall ticket) for TSPSC.
- Enter your application registration number required fields of applied TSPSC.
- Now website will display your admit card on screen.
- For print just choose print option which is available on screen.
- Now your call latter (hall ticket) will print on paper through printer.
Advise : Candidate should go with Admit Card (hall ticket) TSPSC Job at relevant centers in Telangana without admit card (hall ticket) should not allow for the TSPSC examination centers.
Admit Card Detail :
- Name of the Candidate.
- Scanned Signature & Pass Photo which is uploaded by the candidate.
- Date & Time of Exam, Address of Exam Center.
- Hall Ticket Number, Enrollment Number.
****All The Best****