- SSC Recruitment – 3259 Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Jobs
- SSC Vacancy – 1102 Scientific Assistant Posts
- SSC Jobs – 8300 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies
SSC Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released a notification for 3259 Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator (DEO) through Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination. For Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, exam fee, exam date, syllabus, salary and more details read the below mentioned information.
SSC Job Details :
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator|
SSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit||minimum 18 to maximum 27 years as on 01-08-2018|
|Age Relaxation||5 years for SC, ST, 03 years for BC and 10 Years for PWD Candidates|
|Jobs at||All Over India|
|Selection Process||Written Exam (Objective Type) & Written Exam (Descriptive Type)|
Rs. 100/- through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Cards or cash through SBI challan. No fee for reserved category candidates
How to Apply SSC Vacancy : Eligible candidates should login to SSC official website www.ssc.nic.in and apply online application before below mentioned last date.
- Online Application Submission Last Date : 18-12-2017
- Date of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I) : 04-03-2018 to 26-03-2017
- Date of Tier-II Exam (Descriptive Paper) : 08-07-2018
For Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Exam Date visit official website www.ssc.nic.in.
Apply Online : qhttp://188.8.131.52/chsl2017/
For more details visit official website www.ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment – 1102 Scientific Assistant Posts : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) issued a notification for the recruitment of 1102 Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department with an official notification. Eligible candidates apply online through the official website, www.ssc.nic.in. Eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, application fee, selection process, pay scale, last date and more information mentioned below.
SSC Latest Jobs 2017-18 : Here is the latest notification for the candidates who are searching for Jobs in India. SSC recruitment for 1102 Scientific Assistant, Candidates whose maximum age limit is 30 years those candidates are eligible to apply for SSC, Scientific Assistant Jobs. Candidates are advised to read the below given information before apply the online application.
SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details :
Advt. No. : F.No.3-1/2017-P&P-I
Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
No. of vacancies : 1102
Year : 2017-18
Official web portal : www.ssc.nic.in.
Jobs at : Meteorological Department (India)
Name of the Post :
- Scientific Assistant : 1102 posts
- Pay scale : Rs.9300-34800/-
Eligibility details of SSC Recruitment :
Educational qualification : Applicants should possess Bachelors Degree in Science/Computer Science /IT/Computer Applications or Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering from government authorized university/institute.
Age Limit : Candidates age maximum is 30 years as on 04-08-2017. Age relaxation for SC,ST candidates 05 years & 03 years for OBC-NCL candidates, 10 years for PH candidates.
Application fee : Interested candidates should pay Rs.100/- through SBI Challan, Debit/Credit Card. SC,ST,Ex-serviceman are exempted from fee payment.
Selection process : Applied candidates selection based on their performance in Examination & Skill Test.
Salary : Final selected candidates will earn monthly payment from Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
How to Apply : Eligible candidates should apply online through the official website, www.ssc.nic.in. before last date.
Instructions to Apply :
- Visit official website, www.ssc.nic.in.
- Choose online application form link.
- Now fill the application form as per given instructions.
- Finally Click on Submit.
Remember dates :
- Last date for payment of Online Application form : 04-08-2017.
- Last date for Payment of Application fee : 08-08-2017.
Doubts and more information, recent employment (Sarkari Naukri) news applicants are pleased to visit below mentioned pdf links.
SSC Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) found 8300 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in India. Eligible candidates should apply online application form immediately without late. SSC issued a job notification to recruit 8300 Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) vacancies in Different States through www.ssc.nic.in officially. Applicants may apply online application from on or before 30-01-2017.
Applicants who are searching for Latest Central Government Jobs in India, they can grab this opportunity from SSC Notification 2017-18. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, last date, salary, exam date, admit cards, results and more information mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details :
Advt. No : 3/6/2016-P&P-I
No.of Posts : 8300
Jobs at : All Over India
Year : 2017-2018
Name of the Post :
- Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) – 8300
Region Wise Vacancies :
- CR – 325
- ER – 634
- KKR – 666
- NR – 3186
- NER – 226
- NWR – 534
- MPR – 536
- SR – 705
- WR – 1488
Eligibility Details for SSC Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants should passed out their Matriculation (SSC) or its equivalent qualification from any government authorized university/ institute. (refer notification)
Age Limit :
- Contenders age minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms for reserved category candidates.
Application/ Exam Fee :
- Candidates should pay fee Rs. 100/- through online. No fee for SC, ST, Women, Ex-Serviceman category candidates.
How to Apply for SSC Vacancy 2017 :
- Eligible candidates may apply online application form through SSC official website www.ssconlin2.gov.in before last date.
Selection Process :
- Participants selection based on their performance in conducted Written Examination & Skill Test by the organization selection committee.
Pay Scale :
- Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary form the organization Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 30-01-2017
- Date of Written Exam : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Main site
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : before 10 days of test.
- Result will be updated in this page
For doubts and clarifications about Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS employment news, applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official links.
Source File Links :
- Download Recruitment pdf notification : http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/mtsfinalnotice301216.pdf
- Click to Apply Online Application Form :