SSC Recruitment 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) found 8300 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in India. Eligible candidates should apply online application form immediately without late. SSC issued a job notification to recruit 8300 Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) vacancies in Different States through www.ssc.nic.in officially. Applicants may apply online application from on or before 30-01-2017.
Applicants who are searching for Latest Central Government Jobs in India, they can grab this opportunity from SSC Notification 2017-18. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, last date, salary, exam date, admit cards, results and more information mentioned below.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details :
Advt. No : 3/6/2016-P&P-I
No.of Posts : 8300
Jobs at : All Over India
Year : 2017-2018
Name of the Post :
- Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) – 8300
Region Wise Vacancies :
- CR – 325
- ER – 634
- KKR – 666
- NR – 3186
- NER – 226
- NWR – 534
- MPR – 536
- SR – 705
- WR – 1488
Eligibility Details for SSC Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants should passed out their Matriculation (SSC) or its equivalent qualification from any government authorized university/ institute. (refer notification)
Age Limit :
- Contenders age minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms for reserved category candidates.
Application/ Exam Fee :
- Candidates should pay fee Rs. 100/- through online. No fee for SC, ST, Women, Ex-Serviceman category candidates.
How to Apply for SSC Vacancy 2017 :
- Eligible candidates may apply online application form through SSC official website www.ssconlin2.gov.in before last date.
Selection Process :
- Participants selection based on their performance in conducted Written Examination & Skill Test by the organization selection committee.
Pay Scale :
- Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary form the organization Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 30-01-2017
- Date of Written Exam : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Main site
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : before 10 days of test.
- Result will be updated in this page
For doubts and clarifications about Staff Selection Commission (SSC) MTS employment news, applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official links.
Source File Links :
- Download Recruitment pdf notification : http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/mtsfinalnotice301216.pdf
- Click to Apply Online Application Form :