Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017 – 15 MTS Jobs : President’s Secretariat inviting applications for 15 MTS vacancies with a official notification. Eligible candidates can apply online application form through official website of Rashtrapati Sachivalaya, www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in and submit before last date for this recruitment.
President’s Secretariat issued a notification about recruitment of 15 Multi Tasking staff (MTS) Mali vacancies in New Delhi, Hyderabad, Shimla through www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in officially. Applicants Should use these Latest Govt Jobs in India. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, admit card, date of exam, salary, syllabus, result and more information mentioned below.
Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Vacancy Details 2017 :
Advt No : A-35011/7/16-Adm
No.of Posts : 15
Name of the Posts : MTS
Eligibility Details of President’s Secretariat Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should passed out 10+2 (12th) or its equivalent qualification from any government recognized university/ institute (refer notification)
Age Limit : Contenders age minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per President’s Secretariat norms for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee : Applicants should pay fee Rs. 650/- for General Category & Rs. 100/- for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process : Participants selection based on their merit in Written Test by the Rashtrapati Sachivalaya selection committee. Preference will given to the those who have worked for two years or more in a Central/ State Government.
Pay Scale : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary for Rashtrapati Sachivalaya MTS Vacancy.
Send Your Doubts Via Comment Box From Below
How to Apply : Eligible candidates go through official website of President’s Secretariat, www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in and online application before last date.
Instructions to Apply Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Mali Jobs :
- Visit official website www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in
- Choose Online Application Form link
- Now full fill online application form as per guidelines and attach necessary certificates.
- Finally Choose Submit option
- Take a copy of printout for further reference.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 15-02-2017
- Date of Written Test : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Main website
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : Before 10 days of test
- Result will be updated in this page.
For doubts & clarifications applicants pleased to visit below mentioned pdf official links.
Source File Links :
- Check Official PDF Notification : http://www.rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notification_MTS.pdf
- Click to Apply Online Application Form