Punjab PSC Civil Judge Syllabus : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) issued a notification to recruit Civil Judge (Junior Division) vacancies through www.ppsc.gov.in officially at Punjab. Candidates who should apply online before last date. Applied candidates may know the Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Punjab PSC through www.ppsc.gov.in for pdf file. Here our team described full syllabus details & Exam pattern information, candidates may download pdf file from given links.
Punjab PSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern :
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type Questions)
- Mains (Subjective/ Narrative)
- Viva Voice
- Preliminary exam is Computer Based Objective Type Exam.
- Duration is 2 Hours.
- Total Questions 125 and each one carry 4 marks.
- For wrong answers negative marks (0.20%).
- No Negative Marks for Un answered questions.
- Pass Marks 150.
Civil Judge Syllabus :
- Main Subjects of Law
- Current Affairs
- Indian Legal & Constitutional History and Governance
Punjab Civil Judge Exam Pattern :
- Paper I – Civil Law 200 Marks
- Paper II – Civil Law 200 Marks
- Paper III – Criminal Law 200 Marks
- Paper IV – English Language – 200 Marks
- Paper V – Punjabi Language – 150 Marks
PPSC Civil Judge Syllabus Subject wise Topics :
Paper I :
- Code of Civil Procedure
- Punjab Courts Act.
- Indian Sales of Goods Act
- Indian partnership Act.
- Specific Act.
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act 1949
- Indian Evidence Act 1872
Paper II :
- Hindu Law
- Mohammedan Law.
- Customary Law
- Law of Registration and Limitation.
Send Your Doubts Via Comment Box From Below
Paper III :
- Indian Penal Code
- Criminal Procedure Code.
- Indian Evidence Act
Paper – IV :
- English Essay (1000-1100) Words.
- Words and Phrases (make Sentences of the given worked and phrases).
Paper – V :
- Punjabi in Gurumukhi Script
- Essay Writing
- Grammar also.
Candidates may download previous question papers for Civil Judge in Punjab PSC.
Check Latest Government Jobs