OSSSC Admit Card 2017 : Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission issued a job notification to recruit Junior Clerk vacancies through www.osssc.gov.in 2017 – 2018 officially at Odisha. Candidates who are applied for this OSSSC Junior Clerk they should download Admit Card (Hall Ticket) before exam date through official website www.osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Recruitment 2017 :
Organization : Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission
Name of vacancy : Junior Clerk
Type of Job : Government Job
Exam Date : Updated Soon
Category : Admit Card
Status : Update Soon
Official web Portal : www.osssc.gov.in
Download Admit Card for OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment :
Applicants who are applied for this OSSSC Junior Clerk they should ready to download Admit Card 2017 from its officially website www.osssc.gov.in. Applicants should carry the Call Latter for written examination of Junior Clerk vacancies. Now OSSSC recruitment selection committee is arrange the exam centers and they are ready to conduct the exam in many centers. applicants should download OSSSC Junior Clerk Admit Clerk before exam date from www.osssc.gov.in.
Exam Pattern :
|Papers||Subjects||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper – I||Part I : Language Test (English and Odia)
Part II : Objective Knowledge
|Part – II||Part I : Objective Mathematics.
Part II : Basic Computer Skills
How to Download Hall Ticket :
- Visit official website www.osssc.gov.in
- Search Admit Card (Hall Ticket) Download option on home page.
- Chose the Download Hall Ticket for OSSSC Link mentioned below.
- Enter your application registration number and required fields of applied Junior Clerk.
- Now website will display your admit card on screen.
- For print just chose print option which is available on screen.
- Now your call latter will print on paper through printer.
Advise : Candidates should go with Call Latter for OSSSC Junior Clerk Job at relevant centers in Odisha without Hall Ticket should not allow for the examination center.
Admit Card Details :
- Name of the candidate.
- Scanned Signature & Pass Photo which is upload by the candidate.
- Date & Time of Exam, Address of Exam Centre.
- Hall Ticket Number, Enrollment Number.