ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) issued a job notification for the recruitment of 782 Apprentices posts. Eligible candidates should apply online application before last date. Before applying for this naurkri applicants must read the notification or below mentioned details carefully or visit official website www.ongcindia.com candidates should use this great opportunity offered by ONGC Organization. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, application fee, exam date, admit card, syllabus, result and more information mentioned below.
Advt. No. : ONGC/SKILLDVLPMNT/1/2018/Nazira
ONGC Vacancy Details :
- Name of the Vacancy : Apprentices
- No.of Posts : 782
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Trade wise Vacancy :
1. Accountant : 17 Posts
2. Cabin/Room Attendant : 06 Posts
3. Computer Operator and Programming Assistant : 15 Posts
4. Draughtsman (Civil) : 04 Posts
5. Electrician : 115 Posts
6. Electronics Mechanic : 04 Posts
7. Fitter : 174 Posts
8. House Keeper ( Corporate) : 10 Posts
9. Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance : 14 Posts
10. Instrument Mechanic : 30 Posts
11. Laboratory Assistant : 02 Posts
12. Library Assistant : 02 Posts
13. Machinist/Turner : 19 Posts
14. Mechanic (Motor vehicle) : 19 Posts
15. Mechanic Diesel : 149 Posts
16. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic : 02 Posts
17. Secretarial Assistant : 104 Posts
18. Store Keeper : 10 Posts
19. Surveyor : 02 Posts
20. Welder (Gas & Electric) : 153 Posts
Job Location : Nazira (Assam)
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment :
Educational Qualification : Candidates should passed out Graduate from a government recognized university.
- For Accountant : Passed 12th class, B.com Graduates
- For All others Trades : Passed 10th class examination and ITI Passed Certificate in the respective trades.
Age Limit : Applicants age minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 01-11-2017. Upper age limit is applicable as per govt norms for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee : Candidates no need to pay any application fee.
Selection Process : Participants selection based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
How to Apply Application For ONGC Vacancy : Interested candidates should apply online application through www.ongcindia.com and send through post before below mentioned last date.
Postal Address :
ONGC Assam Asset,
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application : 13-10-2017
- Last Date to Submit Offline Application : 03-11-2017
Important Links :