- NTPC Recruitment – 69 ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainees Posts
- NTPC Vacancy – 120 Engineering Executive Trainee Jobs
NTPC Recruitment 2017
A Latest Notification issued by National Thermal Power Project (NTPC) to recruit 69 ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainees & Lab Assistant vacancies for Lara & Gadarwara Projects of WR-II HQ in Chhattisgarh. These are the latest jobs in NTPC. For further information about age limit, qualification, pay scale, last date, result of NTPC Recruitment please read the below details .
NTPC Job Details 2017-18
|Job Name||ITI Trainee, Assistant Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainees|
Eligibility Details for NTPC Recruitment
|Qualification||10th and ITI, B.Sc with Chemistry|
|Age Limit||maximum age 27 years as on 01-01-2017|
|Age Relaxation||Applicable for reserved category candidates|
|Application Fee||No fee|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
Application Process for NTPC Vacancy :
- Download Application Form (Prescribed Application)
- Attach Required certificates and post to given address before last date (reachable)
Postal Address :
Western Region-II Headquarters,
Raipur – 492001,
Important Dates for NTPC Notification :
- Application Submission Last Date : 31-12-2017.
For more details like notification, result visit official website NTPC www.ntpc.co.in.
NTPC Recruitment 2017 – Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics Instrumentation : National Thermal Power Project (NTPC) inviting applications for 120 Engineering Executive Trainee which as Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics Instrumentation jobs with a notification. Eligible candidates can apply online application from official website of NTPC, www.ntpccareers.net before last date 31-01-2017.
NTPC Recruitment released a fresh notification about recruitment of 120 Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics Instrumentation vacancies through www.ntpccareers.net officially. Applicants should use these Latest Central Govt Jobs. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, date of exam, salary, admit card, syllabus, result & more information mentioned below.
NTPC Vacancy Details :
Advt No : 04/2016
No.of Posts : 120
Official Web Portal : www.ntpccareers.net
Job Location : All Over India
Year : 2017 2018
Name of the Post : Engineering Executive Trainee
- Mechanical – 50
- Electrical – 40
- Electronics Instrumentation – 20
- Civil – 10
Eligibility Details for NTPC Jobs 2017 Details :
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates must passed out Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ AMIE or its relevant qualification from any government authorized university/ institute. (refer notification)
Age Limit : Contenders age maximum 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable for govt norms for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee : Interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 150/- through challan or Online Mode. No fee for SC, ST PWD reserved category candidates.
Selection Process : Participants selection based on performance in GATE-2017, Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussions & Interview by the selection committee.
Pay Scale : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary for NTPC Chemical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics Instrumentation Engineering Vacancy.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates go through official website of NTPC, www.ntpccareers.net for apply online application before 31-01-2017.
Instructions to Apply NTPC Recruitment 2017 :
- Visit Official website www.ntpccareers.net.
- Click Online Application Form.
- Now full fill online application form as per instructions and attach necessary scanned certificates.
- Finally choose submit option.
- Take a copy of printout for further reference.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 31-01-2017
- Date of Online Aptitude Test & Interview : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Main website
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : Before 10 days of test
- Result will be updated in this page.
For doubts & clarifications applicants pleased to visit below mentioned pdf official links.
Source File Links :