MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 188 AMVI Bharti : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) inviting applications for 188 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) vacancies with a official notification. Eligible candidates can apply online application form through official website of MPSC, www.mpsc.gov.in and submit before last date.
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Details www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment issued a notification about recruitment of 188 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) Jobs in Maharashtra through www.mpsc.gov.in officially 2017 – 18. Applicants should use these Latest Jobs in Maharashtra Govt. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, date of exam, admit card, salary, syllabus, result and more information mentioned below.
MPSC Vacancy Details 2017 :
Advt No : 01/2017
No.of Posts : 188
Job Location : Maharashtra
Year : 2017 2018
Name of the Post :
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector – 188
Eligibility Details of Maharashtra PSC AMVI Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should passed out Diploma, B.E/B.Tech or its equivalent qualification from any government recognized university/institute. (refer notification)
Age Limit : Contenders age minimum 19 years and maximum 38 years as on 01-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee : Applicants should pay fee Rs 373/- for General Category & Rs. 273/- for SC, ST reserved category candidates through Online Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card or Bank Challan.
Selection Process : Participant selection based on their merit in Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview by the selection committee.
Pay Scale : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary for MPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) Jobs.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates go through official website of MPSC, www.mpsc.gov.in for apply online application form before ending date.
Instructions to Apply Maharashtra PSC Vehicle Inspector Bharti 2017 :
- Visit official website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Choose Online Application Form link
- Now full fill online application form as per guidelines and attach necessary scanned certificates
- Finally choose submit option
- Take a copy of printout for further reference.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 19-02-2017
- Date of Preliminary Exam & Main Exam : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Main website
- Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket : Before 10 days of test
- Result will be updated in this page.
For doubts & clarifications, applicants pleased to visit below mentioned pdf official links.
Source File Links :