KSP Admit Card 2017 : The Karnataka State Police issued a job notification to recruit 1588 Armed Police Constable vacancies through www.ksp.gov.in 2017 – 2018 officially at Karnataka. Candidates who are applied for this KSP Armed Police Constable they should download Admit Card (Hall Ticket) through official website www.ksp.gov.in.
KSP Recruitment 2017 :
Organization : Karnataka State Police
No. of Vacancies : 1588
Name of the Posts : Armed Police Constable (Men)
Type of Job : Goverenment
Year : 2017 – 2018
Exam Date : Update Soon
Category : Admit Card
Answer Key : Update After exam
Official website : www.ksp.gov.in
Unit wise vacancy details:
- Bengaluru City – 1363
- Mysuru City – 100
- Belagavi District – 50
- Mysuru District – 75
Download Call Latter for KSP Recruitment :
Applicant who are applied for this Armed Police Constable they should ready to download admit card 2017 from its official website www.ksp.gov.in. Applicants should carry the Hall Ticket for written examination of Armed Police Constable vacancies. Now KSP recruitment selection committee is preparing the examination centers and they ready to conduct the exam in various centers. Applicants should download KSP Armed Police Constable Admit Card form www.ksp.gov.in.
How to Download Hall Ticket :
- Visit Official website www.ksp.gov.in
- Search admit card Download option on home page.
- Chose the Download Hall Ticket for KSP Armed Police Constable link mentioned below.
- Enter your application registration number and require fields of applied armed police constable.
- Now website will display your admit card on screen.
- For print just choose print option which is available on screen.
- Now your hall ticket will print on paper through printer.
Advise : Candidates should go with hall ticket for KSP Armed police Constable Job at relevant centers in Karnataka State. Candidate without call latter should not allow for the examination center.
Admit Card Details :
- Name of the Candidate.
- Scanned Signature & Pass Photo which is uploaded by the candidate.
- Date & Time of Exam, Address of Exam Centre.
- Hall Ticket Number, Enrollment Number.
***All The Best***