Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017 – 07 Lower Division Clerk Posts : Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) recruits 07 Lower Division Clerk posts in Apex Societies of Cooperative Sector Kerala. Who are searching for Jobs in Kerala PSC they can utilize this notification. Eligible candidates apply online application before last date. Eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection procedure, last date, pay scale, how to apply and more information mentioned below.
Vacancy details in Kerala PSC :
No. of vacancies : 07 posts
Year : 2017-18
Official web portal : www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Jobs at : Kerala
Organization Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)
Name of the Post :
- Lower Division Clerk : 07 posts
- Pay scale : Rs.3050-5230/-
Eligibility details of Kerala PSC Recruitment
Educational qualification : Applicants should possess BA,BSc,B.com from university recognized with HDC/HDC&BM or JDC or B.Com with cooperation or B.Sc with cooperation and Banking from kerala agricultural university.
Age Limit : Candidates age minimum is 18 years and maximum is 40 years as on 02-08-2017.
Application fee : candidates no need to pay any exam fee.
Selection process : Applied candidates selection based on their performance in Written test/OMR/Online examination.
Salary : Final selected candidates will earn above mentioned salary from Keral PSC.
How to Apply application for Kerala PSC Job : Eligible candidates should apply online through the official websit, www.keralapsc.gov.in before last date.
Instructions to Apply :
- Visit official website, www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on Online application form link.
- Now fill the application form as per given instructions and attach certificates if necessary.
- Finally Click on Submit.
Remember dates :
- Last date to submit online application : 02-8-2017.
Doubts and more information, recent employment (Sarkari Naukri) news applicants are pleased to below mentioned PDF links.
Official Links :
Kerala PSC Latest Jobs 2016 : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) issued a job notification to recruit 504 Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Village Assistant, Junior Language Teacher (Arabic), Women Police Constable, Aya & more vacancies officially in Kerala 2016 2017 various departments. Candidates who are searching for Govt Jobs they can utilize this Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form before last date of Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016-17. Eligibility Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Exam Date, Selection Process, How to Apply, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and more information mentioned below.
Kerala PSC Latest Jobs 2016 Vacancy Details
No.of Posts : 504
Year : 2016 2017
Jobs at : Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Name of the Post :
- Lower Division Clerk/ Village Assistant – 74
- Last Grade Servant – 02
- Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – 36
- Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – 26
- Male Warden – 01
- Pharmacist – 06
- Assistant Prison Officer – 01
- Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) – 17
- Staff Nurse – 05
- Security Assistant – 01
- Syrang – State Water Transport – 04
- Store Issuer Grade-II Kerala State Road Transport Corporation – 01
- Accounts Officer Kerala State Cooperative Bank Limited – 01
- Higher Secondary School teacher – Mathematics – 03
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Kerala Higher Secondary Education – 22
- Vocation Teacher – 04
- Veterinary Surgeon – 01
- Ayah – 108
- Laboratory Assistant – 08
- ECG Technician – 03
- Meter Reader – 02
- Radiographer – 15
- Fireman – 60
- Higher Secondary School Teacher – Economics – 04, Statistics – 05, Botany – 03
- Reserve Watcher/ Depot Watcher/ Survey Lascars/ TB Watchers/ Bunglaw Watche/ – 27
- Process Server – 06
- Computer Operator – 04
- Electrician – 01
- Printer – 01
- Male Warden SC Development – 03
- EC Technician – 04
- Motor Mechanic – 04
- Tradesman – 10
Eligibility Details for Kerala PSC Vacancy 2016 – 504 Lower Division Clerk/ Village Assistant, Women Police Constable , Aya & more
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess SSC, Inter/ 12th, Degree, PG or its equivalent qualification
- For Lower Division Clerk/ Village Assistant : SSLC or its equivalent.
- For Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) : Degre in Arabic or its equivalent.
Age Limit : Age minimum and maximum 64 as per notification. Age Relaxation as per govt norms to reserved candidates.
Selection Process : Applied candidates selection based on their performance in conducted written/OMR Test.
Salary : Final Selected Candidates will earn appropriate monthly payment from Government of Kerala through relevant department.
How to Apply Kerala PSC Vacancy 2016-17 : Candidates who had aforesaid qualification they should go through official website of Kerala PSC www.keralapsc.gov.in for online application form and submit before last date.
Remember Dates :
- Online Application Form Submission Last Date : 14-12-2016
- Date of Written Exam : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Go through main site
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : Before 10days of test
Doubts & more information candidates pleased to visit below mentioned official notification for recent employment (Sarkari Naukri) news.
Official Links :
Click to Download Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 PDF Notification : https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=740&Itemid=147
Click to Apply Online Application Form 2016-17 : http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/