Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 | High Court of Karnataka recruitment for 167 posts of Civil Judge and released a notification in official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017, Apply online before last date.
Name of the Post and Vacancy in Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2017 : 167 Posts
- Civil Judge (Junior Divsion) – 167
Jobs at : Karnataka
Educational Qualification for Karnataka High Court Job : Applicants must passed out Degree in Law from government authorized university/ institute. (refer advertisement)
Salary for Karnataka High Court Job :
- For Civil Judge (Junior Division) : Rs. 27700-44770/-
Karnataka High Court Vacancy Age Limit : Applicants age maximum 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms to reserved category candidates.
How to Select Karnataka High Court Recruitment :
- Selection process based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Interview by the selection committee.
Application Fee to Karnataka High Court Recruitment :
- For General Category (Unreserved) : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC, ST, Cat-I Category (Reserved) : Rs. 500/-
- Should pay registration fee through online by using net banking or challan.
Application Method in Karnataka High Court Recruitment :
- Visit official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Choose Online Apply link
- Full fill application for as per instructions and attach necessary certificates.
- Take a printout for further reference.
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Karnataka High Court Online Application : 01-03-2017
- Date of Written (Preliminary/Main) Exam : updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : visit main site
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : before 10 days of test.
Important Links :