Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 – 3019 Police Sub-Inspector Posts : Jharkhand Staff Service Commission (JSSC) recruits 3019 Police Sub-Inspector in Jharkhand. Who are searching for jobs in Jharkhand SSC they can utilize this notification. Eligible candidates should apply online application form before last date. Eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply, last date and more information mentioned below.
Vacancy Details in JSSC
Advt No. : 05/2017
No.of Vacancies : 3019
Year : 2017-18
Official Web Portal : www.issc.cbtexam.in
Jobs at : Jharkhand
Organization :Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
Name of the Post :
- Police Sub-Inspector – 3019 Posts
- Pay Scale :Rs. 9300-34800/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Details of JSSC Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess Graduate from a Government authorized university/Institute.
Age Limit :Candidates age maximum is 21 to 35 years as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxation for SC,ST candidates is 4 years & 02 years for OBC candidates.
Application Fee : Interested Candidates should pay fee Rs.460/- for General Category & Rs.115/- for SC/ST Category through online.
Selection Process : Applied Candidates Selection based on their Performance in Written Test, Physical Test & Medical Test.
Salary : Final Selected Candidates will earn above mentioned monthly Payment Form Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC).
How to Apply Application for JSSC Job : Eligible Candidates Should online application through www.jssc.cbtexam.in and submit before last date.
Instructions to Apply :
- Visit Official Website of JSSC,www.jssc.cbtexam.in
- Choose online link
- New full fill application form as per instruction and necessary certificates.
- Finally Choose Submit option.
Remember Dates :
- Last date for Submission of Online Application : 13-08-2017.
- Application Fee Payment Last Date :14-08-2017
Doubts and more information, recent employment (Sarkari Naukri) news applicants pleased to visit below mentioned pdf links.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) found 280 Lower Division Clerk & Panchayat Secretary vacancies in Jharkhand. Eligible candidates should apply online application before closing late. Jharkhand SSC issued a job notification to recruit 280 Lower Division Clerk & Panchayat Secretary vacancies through www.jssc.in officially through Intermediate Std Combined Competitive Exam 2017.
Jharkhand SSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Details www.jssc.in
Applicants who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs in Jharkhand, they can grab this opportunity from JSSC Notification 2017-18. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, admit cards, result & more information mentioned below.
Jharkhand SCC Recruitment Vacancy Details 2017 :
Name of the Organization : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Advt. No. : 02/2017
No.of Posts : 280
Jobs at : Jharkhand
Name of the Exam : Combined Competitive Exam 2017
Name of the Posts :
- Lower Division Clerk : 132 posts
- Panchayat Secretary : 148 posts
Eligibility Details for JSSC Combined Competitive Exam 2017 :
Educational Qualification :
- Lower Division Clerk : Candidates must have passed Intermediate, 10+2 Examination with Typing Speed in Hindi 25 wpm on Computer.
- Panchayat Secretary : Interested candidates should passed out Intermediate/10+2 with Computer Knowledge.
Age Limit :
- Contenders age minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years for General Candidates, 18 to 37 years for OBC I & OBC II candidates and 18 to 40 years for SC,ST candidates.
Application/ Exam Fee :
- Candidates should pay fee Rs. 460/- for General, OBC category, Rs. 115/- for SC, ST Category candidates of Jharkhand through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit card.
How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC Vacancy 2017 :
- Eligible candidates who want to do govt job in Jharkhand, they can apply online application form through official website www.jssc.in before last date.
Selection Process :
- Participants selection based on their performance in conducted Written Test & Typing test conducted by the organization selection committee.
Pay Scale :
- Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary as Rs.19900-45700/- for Lower Division Clerk vacancy & Rs.21700-50000/- for Panchayat Secretary vacancy.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 15-06-2017
- Date of Written Exam : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit main Site.
- Download Admit Card : Before 10 days of test.
- Result will be updated in this page.
For doubts and clarification about Jharkhand SSC Recruitment, applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official links.
Source File Links :
- Download Recruitment pdf Notification : http://www.jssc.in/Vivarnika for typing post for Mail %28Final%29_backlog1.pdf
- Online Application form link : http://www.jssc.in/