- IIT Madras Recruitment – 05 Project Technician & Project Associate Jobs
- IIT Madras Vacancy – 22 Technical Trainee & Graduate Trainee Posts
IIT Madras Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras, Tamil Nadu released a notification for 05 Project Technician, Project Associate in Tamil Nadu. For Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, exam fee, exam date, syllabus, salary and more details read the below mentioned information.
IIT Madras Job Details :
|Advertisement No.||ICSR/PR/ANN.23/2017 Dated: 10.11.2017|
|Post Name||Project Technician, Project Associate|
|Salary||As per notification|
IIT Madras Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||Diploma in Civil, B.Tech/BE in Civil Engineering|
|Age Limit||As per IIT Madras rules|
|Age Relaxation||Applicable for reserved category candidates
|Jobs at||Madras, Tamil Nadu|
|Application Fee||No Application fee for this post|
How to Apply IIT Madras Vacancy : Eligible candidates should login to IIT Madras official website www.iitm.ac..in and apply download application before below mentioned last date.
Postal Address :
Dr.S. Nallayarasu Project Coordinator Department of Ocean Engineering Indian Institute of Technology Madras Chennai – 600036.
- Online Application Submission Last Date : 30-11-2017
- Date of Interview : Updated Soon
For Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Exam Date visit official website www.iitm.ac.in.
Notification & Application Form Links : https://www.iitm.ac.in/sites/default/files/notices/icsr.pr_.ann_.23.2017.pdf
For more details visit official website www.iitm.ac.in
IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 – 22 Technical Trainee & Graduate Trainee Jobs : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) inviting applications for 22 Technical Trainee & Graduate Trainee vacancies with a official notification. Eligible candidates can apply prescribed application form through official website of IIT Madras, www.iitm.ac.in and send through post before last date for this IIT Madras recruitment.
IIT Madras issued a notification about recruitment of 22 Technical Trainee & Graduate Trainee vacancies in Madras, Tamil Nadu through www.iitm.ac.in officially. Applicants should use these Latest Jobs in Tamil Nadu. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, result and more information mentioned below.
IIT Madras Vacancy Details 2017 :
Advt. No. : IITM/R/2/2017
No.of Posts : 22 posts
Job Location : Madras, Tamil Nadu
Year : 2017 2018
official website : www.iitm.ac.in
Post Wise Details :
- Technical Trainee : 08 posts
- Graduate Trainee : 14 posts
Eligibility Details of IIT Madras Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Trainee : Interested candidates should passed out First Class Diploma in Electronics/ECE/Electrical & Electronic Engineering/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Graduate Trainee : Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech in Mech. or Productive Engineering or Masters Degree in concerned subject.
Age Limit : Contenders maximum age limit is 23 years for Technical Trainee vacancy & 28 years for Graduate Trainee vacancy. Age relaxation for SC, ST candidates is 05 years and 3 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PWD candidates.
Application Fee : Interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 100/- for General Category through DD in favour of Registrar IIT Madras. No fee for SC, ST, PWD for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process : Participants selection based on their merit in written exam/ interview by the selection committee.
Pay Scale : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary as Rs.9000/- for for IIT Madras Technical Trainee vacancy & Rs.10000 for Graduate Trainee vacancy.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates go through official website of IIT Madras, www.iitm.ac.in for downloading application form and submit through post before ending date.
Instructions to Apply IIT Madras Jobs 2017 :
- Visit official website www.iitm.ac.in.
- Choose Application Form link.
- Now download & fill application form as per guidelines and attach necessary documents.
- Finally send through post to relevant address.
Postal Address :
Chennai – 600036.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Application Form : 16-06-2017.
- Date of written exam/ interview : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Main website
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : Before 10 days of test
- Result will be updated in this page.
For doubts & clarifications applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official pdf links.
Source File Links :
- Check IIT Madras Recruitment Official PDF Notification & Application form : https://recruit.iitm.ac.in/trainee/