GSI Recruitment 2016
The Geological Survey of India (GSI), Government of India found 209 Vacant Jobs in India. Eligible Candidates apply Online Application Form immediately with out late. GSI Recruitment 2016 issued a latest job notification for 209 Ordinary Grade Driver Vacancies at Northern Region HQ (Lucknow), Western Region HQ (Jaipur), North Eastern Region HQ (Shillong), Eastern Region HQ (Kolkata), Southern Region HQ (Hyderabad), Central Region HQ (Nagpur) through www.portal.gsi.gov.in. Applicants may apply their Downloaded application Form on or before 28-07-2016.
GSI Driver Jobs 2016 :
Applicants who are searching for Latest Govt jobs in India they can grab this opportunity from the GSI Jobs 2016-17. For more details Like how to apply, selection process, exam date, admit card, result, Pay scale, pdf notification & more information below.
Advt No. A-21018(DR)/ Driver/2014/16A
Total No.of Posts : 209 Posts
Job Location : All Over India
Year : 2016
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Northern Region HQ (Lucknow) – 36
- Western Region HQ (Jaipur) – 30
- North Eastern Region HQ (Shillong) – 16
- Eastern Region HQ (Kolkata) – 45
- Southern Region RSAS/ M&CSD/ TI HQ (Hyderabad) – 48
- Central Region HQ (Nagpur) – 34
GSI Notification 2016 Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Interested candidates should passed out their matriculation with LMV or HMV with 3 years experience in driving jeeps, truck or tractors and the applicants who are retired from armed forces.
Age Limit :
- Contenders age minimum and maximum as per announcement bahrti. Age relaxation is as per govt rules for reserved category candidates.
Application/ Exam Fee :
- refer advertisement
How To Apply for GSI Recruitment 2016:
- Eligible candidates who want to do Central govt job in GSI Driver they should apply online application form from the www.portal.gsi.gov.in on or before last date.
Postal Address :
Deputy Director General (P&A)
Geological Survey of India (GSI)
27, Jawaharlal Nehru Road
Kolkata – 700016
Selection Process :
- Applied participants will selected through their performance in the Conducted test by the Geological Survey of India.
Pay Scale :
- Selected candidates will earn appropriate salary from the organization per a single month.
- Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay.
Application Form Dates :
Send Your Doubts Via Comment Box From Below
- Last Date to Submit Application Form : 28-07-2016
For doubts & Clarifications about Geological Survey of India (GSI) Recruitment 2016 read the below mentioned links.
Source File Links :
Application Form 2016-17: http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_26105_1_1617b.pdf
Check Latest Government Jobs