EdCIL Limited Recruitment 2017
EdCIL Limited found 23 Consultant jobs in Delhi. Eligible candidates apply online application form immediately without late. EdCIL issued a job notification to recruit 23 Senior Consultant, Consultant, Chief Consultant vacancies through www.edcilindia.co.in officially. Applicants may apply their online application form on or before 16-01-2017.
Applicants who are searching government jobs in Delhi, they can grab this opportunity from EdCIL Notification 2017-18. For more details like how to apply, educational qualification, selection process, syllabus result, pay scale & more information mentioned below.
EdCIL Vacancy Details 2017 2018 :
Advt. No. : TSG/SSA/2016/01 Dt. 22-12-2016
No.of Posts : 23
Jobs at : Delhi
Name of the Posts :
- Senior Consultant – 08
- Consultant – 10
- Chief Consultant – 05
Eligibility Details for EdCIL Recruitment
Educational Qualification :
- Interested candidates should passed out their Post Graduation (PG) or its equivalent qualification from any government authorized university/ institute. (refer notification)
Age Limit :
- Contenders age maximum 65 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply EdCIL Vacancy 2017 :
Send Your Doubts Via Comment Box From Below
- Eligible candidates should apply online application form from EdCIL official website www.edcilindia.co.in on and submit before last date.
Selection Process :
- Applied participants selection based on their performance in conducted written test/ interview by the organization selection committee.
Pay Scale :
- Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary from EdCIL.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 16-01-2017
For doubts & clarifications about EDCIL Limited Consultant employment news, applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official links.
Source File Links :
- Download Recruitment PDF Notification : http://edcilindia.co.in/images/careers/ssadec16.pdf
- Click to Apply Online Application From 2017-18 :