DPAR Recruitment 2017 :
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Government of Puducherry found 43 Stenographer Grade II on direct recruitment basis in Puducherry. Eligible candidates may apply prescribed application form immediately without late. DPAR issued a job notification to recruit 43 Stenographer Grade II vacancies thorough www.dpar.puducherry.gov.in officially. Applicants may apply their prescribed application on or before closing date of DPAR Recruitment.
Applicants who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs in Puducherry, they can grab this opportunity from the DPAR Recruitment 2017-18. For more details like how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, exam date, pay scale, syllabus, result, official links and more information mentioned below.
DPAR Stenographer Vacancy Details :
Name of the Organization : Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, Puducherry
Total No of Posts : 43 posts
Job Location : Puducherry
Year : 2017 2018
Official website : www.dpar.puducherry.gov.in
Purpose : Recruitment
Post Wise Vacancy Details : Stenographer Grade II
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Interested candidates should passed H.S.C (12th) from any government recognized university/ institute, Stenography in English in Lower Grade & have Type writing in English in the higher Grade (refer notification)
Age Limit :
- Contenders age minimum 18 years and age maximum 32 years as on 26-05-2017. Age relaxation for SC candidates is 5 Years and 3 years for OBC,MBC,EBC,BCM,BT Candidates and 10 years for PH candidates.
How to Apply for DPAR Vacancy 2017 :
- Eligible candidates who want to do govt job in Puducherry or DPAR, they can apply download application form from the official website www.dpar.puducherry.gov.in and submit along with relevant documents before last date.
Postal Address :
To The Under Secretary to Government (DP & AR Exam),
Department of Personnel & Administrative Reforms (PW),
Chief Secretariat, Puducherry-605001, India.
Selection Process :
- Applied participants will be selected through their performance in conducted Stenography & typing Test by the organization selection committee.
Pay Scale :
- Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary from the organization
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Download Application Form : 26-05-2017
For doubts and clarifications about DPAR Stenographer Grade II Employment News applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official links.
Source File Links :
- Download Recruitment PDF Notification :http://dpar.puducherry.gov.in/Exam/Recruitment/steno_notify_24Apr17.pdf
- Download Application form : http://dpar.puducherry.gov.in/Exam/Recruitment/steno_appln_24Apr17.pdf