DHFWS Birbhum Jobs 2016 : Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS), Birbhum issued a job notification to recruit 27 Para-Medical Staff vacancies officially in Birbhum, West Bengal (WB) through www.birbhum.gov.in 2016 2017. Candidates who are searching for Govt Jobs they can utilize this Birbhum District Health & Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS) Para-Medical Staff vacancy 2016. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form before last date of DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2016-17. Eligibility Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Exam Date, Selection Process, Pay Scale, How to Apply, Application Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and information mentioned below.
DHFWS Birbhum Jobs 2016 Vacancy Details
Advertisement No. : DHFWS/I-27/3103
No.of Posts : 27
Year : 2016 2017
Jobs at : District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Birbhum
Name of the Post :
- Nutritionist for NRC – 01
- District Consultant-Quality Assurance (NHA) – 01
- District Consultant (Public Health) – 01
- Counselor for Blood Bank – 02
- Technical Supervisor for Blood Bank – 02
- Laboratory Technician for Blood Bank – 02
- Medical Technologist (Laboratory) – 06
- Medical Technologist (X-Ray/RO) – 05
- Medical Technologist (EGC) – 06
Eligibility Details for DHFWS Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess their education as mentioned below
- For Nutritionist : Candidates should have completed B.Sc/M.Sc in Foods & Nutrition or Equivalent.
- For District Consultant-Quality Assurance (NHA) : MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing Graduate with Master in Hospital Administration/Health Management.
- For District Consultant (Public Health) : MBBS/Dental/Ayush/Nursing Graduate with Degree/Diploma in Hospital Administration.
- For Counselor For Blood Bank : Master’s/PG Degree in Psychology/Social Work/Anthropology/Human Development.
- For Technical Supervisor For Blood Bank, Laboratory Technician For Blood Bank & NCD Clinic : 10+2 with Diploma in DMLT/DLT.
- For Medical Technologist (Laboratory) : 10+2 Diploma in Laboratory Technologist.
- For Medical Technologist (X-Ray/RO) : 10+2 with Diploma in Radiotherapy.
- For Medical Technologist (EGC) : 10+2 with Diploma in ECG.
Age Limit : Age 21 years and maximum 40 years for post 1, for post 2 to 6 maximum 40 years, for post 7 to 9 minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years. Age Relaxation as per govt norms to reserved candidates.
Application/ Exam Fee : Interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 100/- for General, OBC Category and Rs. 50/- for reserved category candidates through Demand Draft Drawn in Favour of DHFWS Birbhum Payable at Suri.
Selection Process : Applied candidates selection based on their performance in conducted written Examination, Interview.
Salary : Final Selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly payment District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Birbhum.
How to Apply Application for DHFWS Birbhum Jobs 2016-17 : Candidates who had aforesaid qualification they should go through official website of DHFWS Birbhum www.birbhum.gov.in for download application form and submit ending date.
Postal Address :
Chief Medical Officer of Health (D P MU Secton0),
New Administrative Building,
Old Out Door Campus,
West Bengal, India.
Remember Dates :
Application Submission Last Date : 05-12-2016
Date of Written Exam : Updated Soon
Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Applicants may know the full details about Syllabus, Exam Pattern through main site.
Candidates may download their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket before 10 days of written test
Doubts & more information candidates pleased to visit below mentioned official notification for recent employment (Sarkari Naukri) news.
Official Links :
Click to Download DHFWS Birbhum Recruitment 2016 PDF Notification : http://birbhum.gov.in/Jobs/Recruitment Notice – 16.11.2016.pdf
Click to Download Application Form 2016-17 : http://birbhum.gov.in/Jobs/Application format-2016.pdf