DFCCIL Recruitment 2017 – 28 Works Engineer Posts : Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) inviting applications for 28 Works Engineer vacancies with a official notification. Eligible candidates can download application form through official website of DFCCIL, www.dfccil.gov.in and submit at interview.
DFCCIL issued a notification about recruitment of 28 Works Engineer vacancies through www.dfccil.gov.in officially. Applicants should use these Latest Central Govt Jobs. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, interview date, result and more information mentioned below.
DFICCL Vacancy Details 2017 :
Advt No : 12 of 2016
No.of Posts : 28
Job Location : All Over India
Year : 2017 2018
Name of the Post :
- Works Engineer – 28
Eligibility Details of DFCCIL Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should passed out qualification as mentioned below.
Age Limit : Contenders age minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process : Participants selection based on their merit in interview by the selection committee.
Pay Scale : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary for DFCCIL Works Engineer Vacancy.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates go through official website of DFCCIL, www.dfccil.gov.in for download application and submit before ending date.
Instructions to Apply DFCCIL Jobs 2017 :
- Visit Official website www.dfccil.gov.in.
- Choose Download Application Form link.
- Now full fill application form as per guidelines and attach necessary certificates.
- Finally submit at interview.
Remember Dates :
- Date of Interview : 21-01-2017 to 04-02-2017
- Interview Selection List/ Merit List will be updated in this page.
For doubts & clarifications applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official pdf link.
Source File Links :
- Check Official PDF Notification : http://www.dfccil.gov.in/upload/Advt._for_works_engineer.pdf
- Click Above to Download Application Form