Delhi High Court Group C Admit Card 2017 : The High Court of Delhi issued a job notification to recruit 192 Junior Judicial Assistant & Restorer vacancies through www.delhihighcourt.nic.in 2017 officially in Delhi. Candidates who are applied for the Junior Judicial Assistant & Restorer they should download Admit Card (Hall Ticket), (Call Latter) before 27.08.2017 through www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Download Admit Card for Delhi High Court 2017 :
Applicants who are applied for Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant & Restorer they should download Admit Card (Hall Ticket) 2017 form its official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in download before 27.08.2017. Applicants should carry the Call Latter for written examination of Junior Judicial Assistant & Restorer vacancies. Now Delhi High Court recruitment selection committee is arrange the exam centers and they are ready to conduct the exam in many centers. Applicants should download Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant & Restorer Call Latter, Admit Card before 27.08.2017 through www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 :
Organization : High Court of Delhi
No. of vacancies : 192
Name of the Vacancy : Junior Assistant & Restorer
Year : 2017 – 2018
Official Web Portal : www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
Exam Date : 27.08.2017
Download Admit Card : 17.08.2017
Answer key : announce after exam
How to Download Hall Ticket :
- Visit official website www.delhihghcourt.nic.in
- Search Admit card (Hall Ticket) option on home page.
- Chose the Download Hall Ticket for Delhi High Court Link mentioned below.
- Enter your application registration number and required fields of applied of Junior Judicial Assistant & Restorer.
- Now website will display your admit card on screen.
- For print just choose print option which is available on screen.
- Now your admit card (hall ticket) will print on paper through printer.
Advise : Candidates should go with Call Latter for Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Assistant & Restorer at relevant centers in Delhi. Applicants without call latter should not allow for the examination center.
Admit Card Details :
- Name of the candidate.
- Scanned Signature & Pass Photo which is uploaded by the candidate.
- Date & Time of Exam, Address of Exam Center.
- Call Latter Number, Enrollment Number.
****All The Best****