CRIS Recruitment 2017 – JSE, JNE Posts : Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS) inviting applications for 54 Junior Software Engineering, Junior Network Engineer posts with notification. Eligible candidates can apply online application from official website of CRIS, www.cris.org.in before last date 08-02-2017.
CRIS issued a job notification to recruit 54 Junior Software Engineer, Junior Network Engineer vacancies through www.cris.org.in officially in 2017-18. Applicants should use these Latest Central Govt Jobs in India. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, date of exam, salary, admit card, syllabus, result & more information mentioned below.
CRIS Vacancy Details :
No.of Posts : 54
Job Location : All Over India
Year : 2017 2018
Name of the Post :
- Junior Software Engineer (JSE) – 40
- UR – 20
- OBC (NCL) – 11
- SC – 06
- ST – 03
- Junior Network Engineer (JNE) – 14
- UR – 07
- OBC (NCL) – 04
- SC – 02
- ST – 01
CRIS Jobs 2017 Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should passed out B.Sc in Computer Science/ BCA/ Diploma in Computer Science or IT, Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication or its equivalent qualification from any government authorized university/ institute. (refer notification)
Age Limit : Contenders age minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process : Participants selection based on performance in Written Exam & Interview by the selection committee.
Pay Scale : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate salary for CRIS Junior Software Engineer, Junior Network Engineer Placements.
Send Your Doubts Via Comment Box From Below
How to Apply : Eligible candidates go through official website of CRIS, www.cris.org.in for apply online application before 08-02-2017.
Instructions to Apply CRIS Career 2017 :
- Visit Official website www.cris.org.in
- Click Online Application Form.
- Now full fill Online Application Form as per instructions and attach necessary scanned documents.
- Finally choose submit option.
- Take a copy printout for further reference.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 08-02-2017
- Last Date to Submit Depositing Application Fee at SBI : 14-02-2017
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Main website
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : Before 10 days of test
- Result will be updated in this page.
For doubts & clarifications applicants pleased to visit below mentioned pdf official links.
Source File Links :