CISF Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) released a notification for 332 Constable (Fire) in All Over India. For Educational Qualification, age limit, selection process, exam fee, exam date, syllabus, salary and more details read the below mentioned information.
CISF Job Details :
|Post Name||Constable (Fire) (Men)|
State Wise Vacancy :
- Andhra Pradesh – 12
- Arunachal Pradesh (Entire State) – 04
- Assam (Entire State) – 28
- Bihar – 24
- Chhattisgarh – 06
- Delhi (Entire State) – 04
- Gujarat (Entire State) – 15
- Haryana (Entire State) – 06
- Himachal Pradesh (Entire State) – 02
- Jammu & Kashmir (Entire State) – 12
- Jharkhand (Entire State) – 08
- Karnataka (Entire State) – 16
- Kerala (Entire State) – 08
- Madhya Pradesh – 18
- Maharashtra – 26
- Manipur (Entire State) – 03
- Meghalaya (Entire State) – 03
- Mizoram (Entire State) – 01
- Nagaland (Entire State) – 01
- Odisha – 10
- Punjab (Entire State) – 07
- Rajasthan (Entire State) – 17
- Tamil Nadu (Entire State) – 17
- Telangana – 09
- Tripura (Entire State) – 04
- Uttar Pradesh – 48
- Uttarakhand (Entire State) – 02
- West Bengal – 21
CISF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Qualification||12th Passed with Science Subject|
|Age Limit||minimum 18 to maximum 23 years as on 11-01-2018|
|Age Relaxation||Applicable for reserved category candidates|
|Jobs at||All Over India|
|Selection Process||Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/- for General/OBC through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card. No fee for reserved category candidates|
How to Apply CISF Vacancy : Eligible candidates should login to CISF official website www.cisfrectt.in and apply online application before below mentioned last date.
- Online Application Submission Last Date : 11-01-2018
- Date of Exam : Updated Soon
For Syllabus, Hall Ticket, Exam Date visit official website www.davp.nic.in.
Apply Online : https://cisfrectt.in/
For more details visit official website www.davp.nic.in
CISF Recruitment 2017 – 79 ASI (Steno) Posts : Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) inviting applications for 20 Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) vacancies with official notification for working candidates in CISF. Eligible candidates can download application form through official website of CISF, www.cisf.gov.in and submit before last date.
CISF issued a notification about recruitment of 79 Assistant Sub Inspector(ASI Steno) jobs through www.cisf.gov.in officially 2017 – 18. Applicants should use these Latest Govt Jobs. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection process, exam date, syllabus, admit cards, result and more mentioned below.
CISF Vacancy Details 2017 :
No.of Posts : 79
Job Location : All Over India
Year : 2017 2018
Name of the Post :
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI Steno) – 79
Eligibility Details of CISF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should passed out10+2/ 12th with Typing speed from any government recognized university/ institute. (refer notification)
Age Limit : Contenders age minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 28-02-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms to reserved category candidates.
Application Fee : Applicants should pay fee Rs. 100/- through Postal Order in favour of Officer concerned CISF. No fee for SC, ST, Women, Ex-Servicemen Category candidates.
Selection Process : Participants selection based on their merit in Physical Eligibility Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test by the selection committee.
Pay Scale : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary for CISF Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) Jobs.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates go through official website www.cisf.gov.in for download application and submit before ending date.
Instructions to Apply CISF ASI Steno Jobs 2017 :
- Visit Official Website www.cisf.gov.in or www.davp.nic.in
- Choose Download Application Link
- Now full fill application as per guidelines and attach required certificates.
- Finally send through post.
Postal Address :
Concerned Zonal DIG of CISF Office
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date to Submit Application form : 27-02-2017
- Date of Written Test : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus, Exam Pattern : Visit main site.
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : Before 10 days of test.
- Result will be updated in this page.
For doubts and clarifications applicants pleased to visit below mentioned pdf official links.
Important Links :
- Check Official PDF Notification : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_19113_7_1617b.pdf
- Download Application Form