UPSC Civil Services Exam 2016 for 1079 Various Posts : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Civil services Exam 2016 comes with a latest notification for 1079 Group-A & Group-B Vacancies at various States. Eligible candidates may apply online before last date 27-05-2016.
UPSC Civil Services Exam Details:
No.of Posts : 1079
Job Location : All Over India
Category : Central Government
Job Details :
- Indian Administrative Service
- Indian Foreign Service
- India Police Service
- Group – A
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.)
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service
- Indian Civil Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Traffic Service
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force
- Indian Defence Estates Service
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade)
- Indian Trade Service (Grade-III)
- Indian Corporate Law Service
- Group – B
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar, Haveli Civil Service
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service
- Pondicherry Civil Service
- Poncicherry Police Service
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Service Exam Notification Recruitment:
Educational qualification : Candidates who want search a job in India they should qualify minimum qualification as mentioned below.
- Graduation Degree or its equivalent
Age Limit :
- Age Should be in between 21 – 32 years as on 01-08-2016. Age upper limit is as per Union Public Service Commission norms
Application/Exam Fee : Applicants should pay the Registration fee as prescribed information.
- Rs. 100/- for General & OBC
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen, Women.
Selection Process : Participants will be selected by the organization Selection committee through
- Preliminary Examination
- Written (Main) Examination
- Personality Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale : Picked out contenders will earn for appropriate salary per a single month for these Central Latest Govt Jobs 2016.
How to Apply UPSC Civil Exam : Interested aspirants who had aforesaid eligibility they should apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 27th May through at Union Public Service Commission.
How to Online Apply :
- Open the Official website.
- Choose the online Apply Link.
- Now fill the full details as per instructions.
- Finally Choose submit.
- Take a copy of printout for further reference.
Application Form Dates :
- Online Starting Date : 27-04-2016
- Online Last Date : 27-05-2016
Send Your Doubts Via Comment Box From Below
Source Links :
Recruitment advertisement pdf download : http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2016/CSP_IFS/CSP/CSP_2016_Engl_Notice.pdf
Online Apply 2016-17 : http://www.upsconline.nic.in/
Updated on 14-05-2016
Check Latest Government Jobs