NPCIL Recruitment 2017 – 40 Trade Apprentice Posts : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) recruits 40 Trade Apprentice Posts in All over India. Eligible candidates should apply application form before last date. Eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, application fee, selection process, salary and more information below.
NPCIL Latest Jobs 2017-18 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) issued a notification for the recruitment of 40 Trade Apprentice Posts with an official notification. It is the golden opportunity for the candidates who have completed ITI. Applicants are advised to read the below given information before apply the application.
NPCIL Vacancy Details :
Advt. No. : HRM/Apprentice/2017
No. of vacancies : 40 posts
Year : 2017-18
Official web portal : www.npcil.nic.in
Jobs at : All Over India
Organization : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
Name of the Posts :
- Trade Apprentice : 40 posts
Eligibility details of NPCIL Recruitment
Educational qualification : Candidates must possess ITI in relevant discipline from government authorized Institute.
Age Limit : Candidates age minimum & maximum limit as per NPCIL rules.
Application fee : No need to pay any application fee.
Selection process : Applied candidates selection based on their performance in Examination & Interview.
Salary : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly payment from Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL).
How to Apply : Eligible candidates should download application form from the official website, www.npcil.nic.in. and submit before last date.
Instructions to apply :
- Visit official website, www.npcil.nic.in.
- Choose download link.
- Now fill the application form as per given instructions and attach necessary certificates.
- Finally send through Post.
Postal Address :
The Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL),
Kakrapur Gujarat Site,
Dist. Tapi – 394651.
Remember dates :
Last date to Submit Application form : 16-08-2017.
Doubts and more information, recent employment (Sarkari Naukri) news applicants are pleased to visit below mentioned pdf links.
Official Links :
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 :
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) found 56 Vacant Jobs in Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project at Tamil Nadu (TN). Eligible candidates may apply prescribed application form immediately without late. NPCIL Recruitment 2017 2018 issued a job notification for 56 Assistant Grade-I, Steno Grade-I vacancies through www.npcil.nic.in officially. Applicants may apply their prescribed application on or before 31-12-2016.
Applicants who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu, they can grab this opportunity from the NPCIL Recruitment 2017-18. For more details like how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, exam date, pay scale, admit card, syllabus, result, official links and more information mentioned below.
ADVT No : KKNPP/HRM/2016/3
Total No of Posts : 56
Job Location : Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Tamil Nadu (TN)
Year : 2017 2018
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Assistant Grade-I – 40
- Steno Grade-I – 16
NPCIL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Interested candidates should passed out their Bachelor Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with 40 words per minute typing speed in English on Personal Computer or its equivalent qualification from any government recognized university/ institute (refer notification)
Age Limit :
- Contenders age minimum 21 years and age maximum 28 years as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxation is as per govt rules for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for NPCIL Vacancy 2017 :
- Eligible candidates who want to do govt job in Tamil Nadu or Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, they can apply prescribed application form from the official website www.npcil.nic.in and submit before last date.
Postal Address :
To Manager (HRM),
Tamil Nadu – 627106, India.
Selection Process :
- Applied participants will be selected through their performance in conducted Written Test, Typing Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Stenography Test by the organization selection committee.
Pay Scale :
- Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary from the organization.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Download Application Form : 31-12-2016
- Date of Written Test : updated soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Official Website
- Results will be updated in this page.
For doubts and clarifications about NPCIL Employment News applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official links.
Source File Links :
NPCIL Recruitment PDF Notification : http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx
Click Above to Download Application Form 2016-17 :