- Bombay High Court Recruitment – 14 Judge Family Court Posts
- Bombay High Court Vacancy – 135 Personal Assistant Jobs
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
A Latest Notification issued by Bombay High Court to recruit 14 Judge Family Court vacancies in Mumbai, Maharashtra. These are the latest jobs in Bombay High Court. For further information about age limit, qualification, pay scale, last date, result of Bombay High Court Recruitment please read the below details .
Bombay High Court Job Details 2017-18
|Job Name||Judge Family Court|
Eligibility Details for Bombay High Court Recruitment
|Qualification||PG in Law|
|Age Limit||maximum 35 years as on 05-01-2017|
|Age Relaxation||Applicable for reserved category candidates|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/- for General Category, Rs. 500/- for Backward Class through DD payable at Par at Bombay in favour of Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General, H.C.A.S., Bombay|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Viva Voce|
|Job Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Application Process for Bombay High Court Vacancy :
- Open Website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Select Apply Online Option
- Enter your details and attach necessary certificates
Important Dates Bombay High Court Notification :
- Online Application Submission Last Date : 05-01-2018
For more details like notification, result visit official website Bombay High Court www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
Official Notification : http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20171204123000.pdf
Apply Online : https://bhc.gov.in/fcrecruitment/index.php
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 :
Bombay High Court found 135 Vacant Jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra (MH). Eligible candidates may apply online application form immediately without late. Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 2018 issued a job notification for 135 Personal Assistant vacancies through www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in officially. Applicants may apply their online application on or before 06-01-2017.
Applicants who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra, they can grab this opportunity from the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017-18. For more details like how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, exam date, pay scale, admit card, syllabus, result, official links and more information mentioned below.
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details :
ADVT No :
Total No of Posts : 135
Job Location : Bombay, Maharashtra (MH)
Year : 2017 2018
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Personal Assistant – 135
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Interested candidates should passed out their ITI, Degree in Law and speed of 120 wpm in english shorthand & 50 wpm in English Typing or its equivalent qualification from any government recognized university/ institute.
Age Limit :
- Contenders age minimum 21 years and age maximum 38 years. Age relaxation is as per govt rules for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee :
- Applicants should pay fee Rs. 300/- through Online or by Challan.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Vacancy 2017 :
- Eligible candidates who want to do govt job in Maharashtra or Bombay High Court, they can apply online application form from the official website www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in and submit before last date.
Selection Process :
- Applied participants will be selected through their performance in conducted Tests, Viva Voice & Typing Test.
Pay Scale :
- Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary from the organization.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 06-01-2017
- Date of Test/ Interview : updated soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Official Website.
- Results will be updated in this page.
For doubts and clarifications about Bombay High Court Employment News applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official links.
Source File Links :
Bombay High Court Recruitment PDF Notification : http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/recruitment/PDF/recruitbom20161222000000.pdf