- BARC Vacancy – 18 Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer Posts
- BARC Job -99 Stipendary Trainees, Upper Division Clerk, Technician Posts
BARC Recruitment 2017 – 18 Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer, Junior, Senior Resident Doctor & Resident Medical Officer Posts : Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) recruits 18 pots graduate resident medical officer, junior, senior resident doctor & resident medical officer in Maharashtra. Who are searching for jobs in BARC they can utilize this notification. Eligible candidates should apply application before last date. Eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit, application fee, last date, pay scale, selection procedure, how to apply and more information mentioned below.
Vacancy Details in BARC
No. of Vacancies : 18
Year : 2017 -18
Official Web Portal : www.barc.gov.in
Jobs at : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Organization : Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BAR)
Name of the pots :
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer – 12 Posts
- Pay Scale – Rs. 60000/-
- Junior, Senior Resident Doctor – 04 Posts
- Pay Scale – Rs. 48000 – 50000/-
- Resident Medical Officer – 02 Posts
- Pay Scale – Rs. 48000/-
Eligibility Details of BARC Recruitment
Educational Qualification : Applicants should possess MS, MD, DNB Degree or Diploma for PG Resident Medical Officer, MBBS for other from a government authorized university/institute.
Age Limit : Candidates age maximum is 40 years for all categories, as on 08.08.2017. Age relaxation is as per BARC rules for different categories.
Application Fee : No Fee for Application
Selection Process : Applied candidates selection based on their performance in Interview.
Salary : Final selected candidates will earn above mentioned monthly payment form Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
How to Apply Application for BARC Job : Eligible candidates apply application before last date through www.barc.gov.in
Instructions to Apply :
- Visit Official Website of BARC, www.barc.gov.in
- Choose download link
- Now full fill application form as per instructions and attach necessary certificates.
- Finally attend the Interview
Venue of Interview :
1st floor Conference Room,
Mumbai – 400094
Remember Dates :
- Application Form Submission Last Date : 08.08.2017
- Date of Interview : Updated Soon
Doubts and more information, recent employment (Sarkari Naukri) news applicant pleased to visit below mentioned pdf links.
BARC Recruitment 2017 – Stipendary Trainees, Upper Division Clerk, Technician – C Posts : Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) inviting applications for 99 Stipendary Trainees, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Technician – C posts in Maharashtra with a notification. Eligible candidates can apply online application from official website of BARC, www.barc.gov.in before last date 31-01-2017.
BARC issued a job notification to recruit 99 Stipendary Trainees, Upper Division Clerk, Technician -C vacancies through www.barc.gov.in officially in 2017-18. Applicants should use these Latest Govt Jobs in Maharashtra. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, date of exam, salary, admit card, syllabus, result & more information mentioned below.
BARC Vacancy Details :
Advt No : 1/2017
No.of Posts : 99
Job Location : Maharashtra
Year : 2017 2018
Name of the Post :
- Stipendary Trainees – 86
- Fitter – 24
- Plant Operator/ Health Physics Assistant (HP) – 32
- Electrician – 12
- Laboratory Assistant – 06
- Instrument Mechanic – 05
- Machinist – 02
- Electronic Mechanic – 02
- Turner – 02
- Welder – 01
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 10
- Technician – C (Boiler Operator) – 03
BARC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should passed out SSC, HSC in Science, Degree or its relevant qualification from any government authorized university/ institute. (refer notification)
Age Limit : Contenders age minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 31-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee : Interested candidates should pay fee Rs. 100/- for General Category & No fee for SC, ST, PWD reserved category candidates through Challan.
Selection Process : Participants selection based on performance in Written Test & Trade Test/ Skill Test by the selection committee.
Pay Scale : Final Selected candidates will earn appropriate salary for BARC Stipendary Trainees, Upper Division Clerk, Technician – C Placements.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates go through official website of BARC, www.barc.gov.in for apply online application before 31-01-2017.
Instructions to Apply BARC Career 2017 :
- Visit Official website www.barc.gov.in.
- Click Online Application Form.
- Now full full Online Application Form as per instructions and attach necessary scanned documents.
- Finally choose submit option.
- Take a copy printout for further reference.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 31-01-2017
- Date of Written Test : Updated Soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Main website
- Download Admit Card/ Hall Ticket : Before 10 days of test
- Result will be updated in this page.
For doubts & clarifications applicants pleased to visit below mentioned pdf official links.
Source File Links :