- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment – 897 Constable Post
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment – 113 Constable, Driver Posts
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment : Arunachal Pradesh Police issued a Latest Govt Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh notification. Candidates attend the Scrutiny of Documents, Physical Standard test, Physical Efficiency test, Written Examination.Charter & antecedent verification. Interested candidates must apply application below mentioned before last date. Eligible candidates must pay the application fee below mentioned. Who are completed 10th class passed General candidates from recognized university. Candidates age is minimum 17 years and maximum 21 years Constable GD 18 years and maximum 22 years. For more details like admit card, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, results, notification link read the page.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Vacancy Details :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed in 10th class passed General candidates from recognized university.
Minimum & Maximum Age Limit : Age limit is minimum 17 years and maximum 21 years Constable GD 18 years and maximum 22 years as on 01-01-2017.
Pay Scale : Qualified for selection suitable monthly salary Rs. 21700-69100/-
How to Select : Interested candidates attend the Scrutiny of Documents, Physical Standard test, Physical Efficiency test, Written Examination.Charter & antecedent verification.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates are may apply prescribed application attached all certificates documents send to the below address before last date through post.
Application Fee : Interested candidates must pay the Rs. 10/- General candidates ans Rs. 10/- for APST Candidates through Treasury Challan.
Postal Address :
Inspector General of Police (E)
Remember Dates :
Application Submission Last Date : 30-09-2017.
Click Here for more details : http://arunpol.nic.in/Recruitment/Recruitment%202017/recruitment.PDF
Application form : http://arunpol.nic.in/Recruitment/Recruitment%202017/recruitment.PDF
Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Office of the Director General of Police, Police Head Quarters, (AP) Itanagar is comes with a latest recruitment pdf notification for 113 constable jobs as Driver Against IRBN in 2016 through www.arunpol.nic.in. Eligible candidates may apply prescribed application form before 03-02-2017. Candidates may send application form through post for Police Constable Driver jobs in Arunachal Pradesh 2017.
Our team govtjobs4u.com described the full details like age limit, application form download link, educational qualification, exam syllabus, exam pattern, salary, how to apply, application fee, interview details, pdf notification, Eligibility criteria, certificates to be attached and more information mentioned below.
Constable Vacancy in Arunachal Pradesh 2017 :
Name of the Post : Constable (Driver)
Organization Name : Arunachal Pradesh Police Department
Official Website : www.arunpol.nic.in
Year : 2017 – 18
Police Constable Vacancy Details
Police Driver : 113 Posts
Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Jobs Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Applicants should completed SSC/ Matriculation & Valid Driving license for LMV/ MMV/ HMV.
Age Limit :
- Age should not exceed 28 Years and not less than 18 years as on 01-03-2017. Upper age limit is permissible for reserved category candidates.
Application/ Exam Fee :
Eligible Applicants should pay the fee as mentioned below through Treasury Challan in favour of Asst Inspector General of Police (E), PHQ, Itanagar under Head of Account “oo55” Police.
- Rs. 40/- for General Candidates
- Rs. 10/- for APST
How To Apply :
- Applicants who had above mentioned qualification they can download application form from www.arunpol.nic.in and submit the application form to the concern higher authorities before last date.
Documents to be attached :
- Attested Copies of qualification
- Age Proof
- Caste certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Driving License of LMV
- Four recent colour pass photos
- Empty Envelope labled with self address
- Treasury Challan
Selection Process :
- Participants will be selected based on Physical Test, Written Examination, Medical Test, Trade Test followed by personal interview.
Pay Scale :
- Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per a month Salary.
Physical Standards :
- Height : 5’5″-General, 5’3″-APST
- Chest : Normal Expanded – General, 79cm + 5 – APST
Exam Syllabus (Total – 300 Marks):
- General English – 100 Marks
- Theoretical Paper – 100 Marks
- Trade Test – 100 Marks
Exam Pattern :
- The Written examination will be of Multiple Choice Objective Type Question Paper on OMR Format Answer Script.
- Pass Marks in Written Test is 33% Trade Test, 45% in each subject.
- No negative Marks.
- Candidates who scored higher marks in written test they will be called for interview/viva voice at the ratio of 1:3.
Important Dates :
- Application Form Submission Last Date : 03-02-2017