Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh Govt latest Jobs in AP : Welcome to www.govtlatestjobs4u.com, Here we will update all Government Notifications which are belongs to Andhra Pradesh. Subscribe Your Email for Latest AP Govt Vacancies. After Subscribe email, check your inbox for confirmation link, choose that confirmation link. Now you will get all Andhra Pradesh Government Notifications to your Email inbox.
List of Latest Government Jobs in AP :
- Vizag Port Recruitment – 03 Assistant Legal Advisor & Senior Assistant Legal Advisor Jobs 2017 2018
- APGENCO Recruitment 2017 – 25 Trainee Junior Assistant Jobs 2017 2018
- CanFin Homes Limited Recruitment 2017 – 25 Manager, Senior Manager Vacancy Apply Online
- CCMB Recruitment – 02 Hindi Officer & Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy in 2017 2018
- APCRDA Recruitment 2017 – 03 Technical Officer Vacancy 2017 2018
- MIDHANI Recruitment – 06 Assistant Manger, Deputy Manager &Senior Manager Posts 2017 2018
- FCI Recruitment – 271 Watchman Posts 2017 2018
- SPMCIL Recruitment – 12 Officer Posts 2017 2018
- Krishna DCCB Recruitment – 50 Staff Assistant & Clerk Posts 2017 2018
- AP Postal Circle Recruitment – 1126 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts 2017 2018
- Kurnool DCCB Recruitment – 62 Staff Assistant/Clerk Posts 2017 2018
- Dreding India Recruitment – 60 Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers and more Posts 2017 2018
- Rayalaseema University Recruitment – 21 Faculty posts 2017 2018
- IISER Tirupati Recruitment – 02 Teaching Assistant Posts 2017 2018
- NIMS Recruitment – 02 Social Worker & Data Entry Operator Posts 2017 2018
About Andhra Pradesh (AP) Government :
The Andhra Pradesh having 13 Districts, Population 4.9 Crores and the CM is Nara Chandra Babu Naidu. Government of Andhra Pradesh Recently divided into two states 1. Andhra Pradesh (AP) 2. Telangana (TG) on Monday 2nd June 2014.
Districts in Andhra Pradesh
Uttarandhra : Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Vishakhapatnam.
Coastal Andhra : East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore.
Rayalaseema : Chttor, Kadapa, Anantapur, Kurnool.
Now the AP Capital is Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh recruit the govt jobs through a official notification in Government Organizations through out AP.
The Above Mentioned government Sectors jobs are filled by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).