Air India Charters Recruitment 2017 – 55 Manager, Senior Assistant, Officer and more Posts : Air India Charters Limited (AICL) inviting applications for 55 Manager, Senior Assistant, Officer, Assistant Technical Library, Senior Route Manager and more vacancies on Contract Basis with a official notification. Eligible candidates can download application form through official website of AICL, www.airindiaexpress.in and submit before last date of Air India Charters Ltd Manager, Senior Assistant, Officer recruitment 2017 .
AICL issued a notification about recruitment of 55 Deputy Manager, Senior Assistant, Assistant Technical Library, Senior Route Manager and more vacancies through www.airindiaexpress.in officially 2017-18. Applicants should use these Latest Central Jobs. For more details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process, interview date, result and more information mentioned below.
AICL Vacancy Details 2017 :
No.of Posts : 55
Job Location : All Over in India
Year : 2017 2018
Name of the Posts :
- Flight Safety Department
- Deputy Manager – Flight Safety (Mumbai) – 01
- Senior Officer – Flight Safety (Mumbai) – 01
- Officer – Flight Safety (Mumbai) – 01
- Operations Department
- Deputy Manager Operations – Admin (Mumbai) – 01
- Deputy Manager Flight Operations (Mumbai) – 01
- Deputy Manager Crew Administration (Mumbai) – 01
- Deputy Manager In-Flight Services (Mumbai) – 01
- Deputy Manager Technical Library (Mumbai) – 01
- Officer Technical Library (Mumbai) – 01
- Officer-Cockpit/ Cabin Crew Scheduling (Delhi/ Mumbai) – 01
- Assistant Technical Library (Mumbai) – 01
- Assistant (Mumbai) – 01
- Commercial Department
- Senior Route Manager (Mumbai) – 01
- Manager-Scheduling &Network Planning (Mumbai) – 01
- Senior Officer-Catering Service (Kochi) – 01
- Senior Assistant-Commercial – 06
- Finance Department
- Deputy Chief of Finance (Cochin) – 01
- Deputy Manager-Finance (Mumbai) – 01
- Officer-Finance (Mumbai) – 01
- Senior Assistant-Finance/ Cashier (Mumbai) – 05
- Training Department
- B737-800 Synthetic Flight Instructor (Mumbai) – 01
- Deputy Manager-(Simulator Scheduling) (Mumbai) – 01
- Assistant (Mumbai) – 01
- Engineering Department
- Continuing Airworthines – 01
Eligibility Details of Air India Charters Recruitment 2017 :
Educational Qualification : Interested candidates should passed out CA/ ICWA, Graduation, B.E/ B.Tech, MBA, PG or its equivalent qualification from any government recognized university/ institute. (refer notification)
Age Limit : Contenders age minimum 40 years and maximum 70 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per AICL norms for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee : Applicants should pay fee Rs. 500/- for General Category through demand draft drawn in favour of Air India Charter Limited, Payable at Mumbai. No fee for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen reserved category candidates.
Selection Process : Participants selection based on their merit in Interview, Pre-Employment Medical Exam by the Air India Charters Ltd selection committee.
Pay Scale : Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary for AICL Manager, Deputy Manager, Officer, Route Manger and more Vacancy.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates go through official website of Air India Charters, www.airindiaexpress.in and submit before ending date.
Instructions to Apply Air India Charters Ltd Jobs 2017 :
- Visit official website www.airindiaexpress.in
- Choose Download Application Form link
- Now full fill application form as per guidelines and attach necessary certificates.
- Finally send through post.
Postal Address :
The Chief of HR,
Air India Charters Limited,
Durbar Hall Road,
Send Your Doubts Via Comment Box From Below
Near Gandhi Square,
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Hard Copy Application Form : 01-02-2017
- Date of Interview : Updated Soon
- Interview Selection List/ Merit List will be updated in this page.
For doubts & clarifications applicants pleased to visit below mentioned pdf official links.
Remember Dates :
- Check Official PDF Notification : http://airindiaexpress.in/data/ADVTwebGENERALdecember2016_18Jan2017.pdf
- Click Above to Download Application Form
More from my site