Download NEET Phase 2 Admit Card 2016 : National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Admit Card download 2016 option is going to update in its official website www.aipmt.nic.in for Phase 2 Medical Entrance Exam which is conducted by Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE) for the academic year 2016-17. Applicants who are applied for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Medical Exam can download NEET 2016 admit card from 8-07-2016. Candidates should carry this printout Hall Ticket at the time NEET Phase 2 2016 Exam on 24-07-2016.
Download NEET Phase 2 Admit Card 2016:
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be updated the Hall Ticket for NEET Phase 2 Exam in its website. NEET Exam will be conduct on 24-07-2016 in various centres through out India. who want to appear for the NEET Exam they should Download Hall Tickets from the website www.aipmt.nic.in. It was conducted the same entrance exam Phase 1 for the academic year 2016-17 and updated the Results in its website with in a week after the NEET Phase 1Exam and the candidates downloaded their merit List from the website.
How to Download NEET Phase 2 Hall Ticket :
CBSE Every Year Conduct the NEET Medical Entrance Exam for Senior Inter Completed Students to fill the seats in various affiliate campuses as BDS, MBBS, MD, MS Courses. As usually in the current academic year 2016-2017 also it will be conduct the exam on 24th July 2016, Now it will be updated Download NEET Phase 2 Hall Ticket 2016 through website www.aipmt.nic.in.
How To Download NEET Hall Ticket 2016:
- Open the official website www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Once Recap your Registration Number & DOB.
- Now Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth (DD/MM/YY Format), Security Pin (which is given below) in the appropriate box which is appeared on the screen.
- It will display your Admit Card on the screen.
- To Get on paper just click on Print button.
Advise to Candidates :
- Candidates should check the Printed Hall ticket thoroughly.
- Check Your Name & Father Name.
- Your Registration Number.
- Should Carry at the time NEET Phase 2 Exam with two passport size latest photo copies.
- Use only ball pen for marking.
- Check your Centre address before a day of exam.
Exam Pattern of NEET 2016-17 Phase 2 :
|Number of Questions||180|
|Time Duration||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Questions Type||Objective, Multiple Choice|
For updates candidates should book mark this page by pressing CTRL +D, then this page was stored in the Book Marks for further reference.