Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 :
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) found 134 Sub Inspector of Police (SI) jobs in Odisha through Combined Police Service Examination 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online application form immediately without late. Odisha Police Recruitment issued a job notification to recruit 134 Sub Inspector of Police (SI) vacancies through www.osssc.gov.in officially. Applicants may apply their online application on or before 24-02-2017.
Applicants who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs in Orissa, they can grab this opportunity from the Odisha Police Recruitment 2017-18. For more details like how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, exam date, pay scale, admit card, syllabus, result, and more information mentioned below.
Odisha Police Vacancy Details :
ADVT No : IIE-107/2016/4170/OSSC
Total No of Posts : 134
Job Location : Orissa
Year : 2017 2018
Post Wise Vacancy Details :
- Sub Inspector of Police – 134
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification ;
- Interested candidates should passed out their Graduation or its equivalent qualification from any government recognized university/ institute.
Age Limit :
- Contenders age minimum 21 years and age maximum 25 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is as per govt rules for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee :
- Applicants should pay fee Rs. 100/- for General Category and no fee for SC, ST, PWD Category candidates through Online of Offline.
How to Apply for Odisha Police Vacancy 2017 :
- Eligible candidates who want to do govt job in Orissa or Odisha Police Department, they can apply online application form from the official website www.ossc.gov.in and submit before last date.
Postal Address :
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No 1,
Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India.
Selection Process :
- Applied participants will be selected through their performance in conducted Preliminary Exam, Physical Test, Main Written Exam, Interview by the organization selection committee.
Pay Scale :;
- Final selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly salary from the organization.
Remember Dates :
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form : 24-02-2017
- Date of Test/ Interview : updated soon
- For Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Visit Official Website
- Results will be updated in this page.
For doubts and clarifications about Odisha Police Sub Inspector of Police Employment News applicants pleased to visit below mentioned official links.
Source File Links :
Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2017 : State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack issued a job notification to recruit 521 Constable vacancies officially in Odisha 2016 2017. Candidates who are searching for Govt Jobs they can utilize this Odisha Police Constable vacancy 2016. Eligible candidates may apply in online application form before last date of Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016-17. Eligibility Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Exam Date, Selection Process, Pay Scale, How to Apply, Application Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and more Official Links mentioned below.
Odisha Police Constable Latest Jobs 2016 Vacancy Details
No.of Posts : 521
Year : 2016 2017
Jobs at : Odisha Police Department
Name of the Post : Constable – 521
- UR – 261
- SEBC – 58
- SC – 85
- ST – 117
Eligibility Details for Odisha Police Constable Vacancy 2016 Constable
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess their education as mentioned below
- Candidates Should Possess SSC and able to speak, read & write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate examination in Odia Language or ME Standard recognized or conducted by the school & Mass Education Department of Government of Odisha.
Age Limit : Age minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years as on 01-01-2016. Age Relaxation as per govt norms to reserved candidates.
Application/ Exam Fee : Interested Candidates Should Pay Rs. 200/- through Online Payment using Debit Card/ Net Banking, Cash/ Cheque payment through Challan at all SBI Branches or at Common Service Centre of the District through CSC Wallet.
Selection Process : Applied candidates selection based on their performance in Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Educational, Sports Achievements, National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) & Written Test.
Salary : Final Selected candidates will earn appropriate monthly payment from Government of Odisha through Police Department.
How to Apply Odisha Police Constable Vacancy 2016-17 : Candidates who had aforesaid qualification they should go through official website of Odisha Police Constable www.odishapolice.gov.in for online application form and submit ending date.
Remember Dates :
Online Application Submission Last Date :04-01-2017
Date of Written Test : Updated Soon
Syllabus & Exam Pattern : Applicants may know the full details about Syllabus, Exam Pattern through main site.
Candidates may download their Admit Card/ Hall Ticket before 10 days of written test
Doubts & more information candidates pleased to visit below mentioned official notification for recent employment (Sarkari Naukri Bharti) news.
Official Links :
Click to Download odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2016 PDF Notification : http://odishapolice.gov.in/sites/default/files/PDF/1Advertisement for recruitment of Const. in 9th SIRB in English Version.pdf
Click Above to Apply Online Application Form 2016-17 :